2108 South Boulevard
Secure Client Portal - Cannon Tax & Accounting
**See below for additional portal resources.
Watch How to Register and Use Your Portal to get started:https://video.tax.thomsonreuters.com/watch/U5G8wJYc7FM9j2esBn61mL
How to Scan Tax Documents Without a Scanner at Home?
- iPhone Users, click for a tutorial here.
- Android Users, click for a tutorial here.
- The Onvio Client Center Mobile App has a scanner option within the App and can be downloaded on your phone’s app store.
Do I have to notify you each time I upload?- Once you have uploaded a document, we will automatically be notified. No need to call and let us know. You will also be notified any time we upload a document into your portal for you to view.
How do I change my password?- Select “Reset Your Password” on the client login homepage.
What is Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?- MFA is an added layer of security to protect against hacking and fraud that is required during setup. A cell phone is used to verify that the program is being accessed by the legitimate user.
Your tax return is ready! Now what?- Sign ONLY the form 8879 IRS e-file Signature Authorization. This allows us to electronically file on your behalf. Certain states could require a separate signature page; and North Carolina is not one of those states.
- How to Sign: Print, sign, reupload to the portal under the “TO CANNON” file. If you have an electronic signature, such as DocuSign, you are able to use that for your signature. Sign on the line that states “Your Signature” & “Spouse’s Signature” if applicable
- How to Pay: Pay online from the home page of your portal, under the “Tasks” bar or from the invoice sent directly to the email address associated with your login. Another option is to provide payment over the phone.
When do I get electronically filed?
- Once you have signed and uploaded the signature page(s) into the “TO CANNON” file and paid for tax preparation services, you will be filed in 2 business days. The 2 business days gives you time to review the return and ask any questions for clarification.
Interested in the Mobile App? You can search “Onvio Client Center” on your phone’s app store.
- Help & How To
When you are ready just call or email us! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 704-849-2199